New snacks on sale now for a limited time! Use code NEW for 15% off.
Ergopouch - Hip Harness Cocoon Swaddle Bag 1.0 Tog
Write a review
| Ask a question
$48.96 NZD$69.95 NZD
For swaddled newborns and infants who wear a hip harness or brace to treat Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH) For newborns and babies either swaddled, or arms-out sleeping once rolling.
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag is made from GOTS certified organic cotton, and bamboo, with a touch of elastane. This means it's firm enough to restrict startle reflex whilst still allowing stretch and movement for healthy growth. The stretch also allows for full chest expansion when breathing, added comfort, and for a baby to move its hands into a self-settling position inside the swaddle.
Perfect for 21-24°C / 70-75°F
GOTS certified organic cotton
Breathable Natural Fibres
Converts to sleeping bag
Keeps baby snug
TOG-rated for warmth
No blankets needed
The soft, breathable organic cotton and bamboo will help prevent overheating during sleep, is certified non-toxic, dyed with water based dyes, and gentle on newborn skin and skin prone to eczema breakouts. A zip enclosure also protects your child's delicate skin, and the two-way zipper makes for quick and easy nappy changes during sleep.
We suggest layering underneath as needed for warmth, simply follow our handy FREE room thermometer and what to wear guide included with the product to help dress your child appropriately. We recommend pairing the Swaddle with one of our TOG-rated Layers or Bodywear underneath (sold separately, we suggest going up a size in Layers to fit over a harness or brace).
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand and is reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product.
3-6M:Chest 24 cm, Length 70 cm. To fit: Weight 6-8 kg, Height 62-68 cm, Size 00 6-12M:Chest 27 cm, Length 76 cm. To fit: Weight 8-10 kg, Height 68-76 cm, Size 0
HOW TO USE:
1. Lay Cocoon on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed
2. Lay baby on top of Cocoon. Tuck legs/brace into swaddle, and zip up with baby's hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest). The extra length of the swaddle can be rolled up underneath the brace, for your child's brace to rest on if thats comfortable for them.
3. To change a nappy or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the swaddle to release legs/brace and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath the swaddle for warmth as needed
5. To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
6. The Cocoon can continue to be used as a safe sleep option once your baby's harness is no longer required. If your newborn baby does not like being swaddled, it is safe to sleep the in the Cocoon Swaddle Bag with their arms out from the beginning. Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Cocoon Swaddle Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See ourSize Guidefor more information.
Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL
This product complies with the Product Safety Standard (Children’s Nightwear and Limited Daywear Having Reduced Fire Hazard) Regulations 2016 and Safety Standard AS/NZS 1249:2014 (Children's Nightwear and Limited Daywear having Reduced Fire Hazard).
Write a review
| Ask a question
You may also like