Rescue Remedy is the most well known and most popular of the 38 Bach Flower Remedies. It has been traditionally used to relieve feelings of shock, anxiety, nervous tension, stress, agitation or despair and provide a sense of focus and calm.
It was created by Dr Bach as an emergency combination of 5 Bach Flower Remedies:
- Star of Bethlehem - Shock (physical, mental or emotional)
- Rock Rose - Terror or panic
- Clematis - Inattention, vague
- Cherry Plum - Fear of losing control
- Impatiens - Impatience and irritability
Rescue Remedy provides comfort, focus and reassurance, and is ideal to use where there is (or has been) trauma, shock, bereavement, anxiety, fear, upset or feeling unable to cope etc. Ideal to have before dental visits, job interviews, exams, meetings or at anytime where the feelings described above begin to creep in.
It is suitable and safe to use for all ages. It is also ideal for animals in times of shock, stress or trauma.